Prayers at SBIA (Updated 5/20)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, SBIA is restricting the number of attendees allowed per prayer.
- No social distancing required for first row (first two rows for Jumuah). Social distancing required for all subsequent rows.
- All age restrictions are now lifted
- Registration for daily prayers are no longer required
- Starting this Friday, 5/28, Jumu’ah registration is no longer required. 3 prayers will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis
- The three Jumuah prayers are currently limited to SBIA Headquarters at Harris Way. Friday prayers will start at the Downtown Center once the parking arrangements are finalized.
- There will be no access to the rest of the building besides the prayer area; prayer attendees must come with wudu and bring their own prayer rugs
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after visiting SBIA
- Attendees must wear facial masks at all times and maintain six feet distance between each other
- Congregants must leave immediately after prayer
- Do not park in the Tzu Chi parking lot.