The Robotics Club is free to enter, but seats are limited.
Robotics Club uses fun and hands-on projects to get your child’s creative juices flowing. Children will build their own robots using microcomputers, transistors, batteries, motors, and sonars. They will build obstacle detection robots, similar to Mars Rovers from scratch.
What do you get?
– Fun Interactive teamwork
– Learn mechanics and computer programming
– Apply basic geometry and algorithms to robotics
– Learn about sensors, computers, and motors
– Project Based Learning
– Work on Arduino boards
Where: SBIA Headquarters, 2345 Harris Way, San Jose, CA 95131
Every Sunday starting July 26, 2015.
Time: 1 PM – 2 PM.
Requirements for registration:
– Child will be entering Grade 2-8
– Selection will be based on project proposal, see example on the [Linked to the form]online form
Hurry! Work hard during summer with your parents on the project proposal!!
Apply here with your proposal
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Club conducted by: Dr. Aamir and Saima Farooqui.