1. The date of Eid referred to in this contract is as determined by SBIA.
2. SBIA reserves the right to refuse a vendor stall to anyone for any reason.
3. All Vendors must review and fill out the attached Registration form, sign this contract and submit with full payment to SBIA no later than 5 days before the date of Eid.
4. No sharing of tables or a vendor space is allowed (Non-Profits are exempted).
5. Vendors must declare all items they wish to sell at the SBIA Eid Bazaar (Please fill out registration form below). All pages of this contract must be initialed at the bottom by the vendor.
6. Vendors must declare if they plan to bring additional tables or stall accessories (i.e.stands, lights, easels, etc.) and will be charged accordingly.
7. SBIA does not guarantee any specific Bazaar location or spot for any vendor. All vendor tables are assigned by the SBIA Eid Bazaar coordinator according to what is being sold and how much space is required.
8. All Vendors are required to bring their own table covers, banners, and vendor stall necessities (tape,scissors, staples, nails, etc.). SBIA does not provide these items.
9. Each vendor’s space shall not intrude upon another vendor’s space. All displays must be confined to the booth and cannot obstruct the view or access of neighboring displays. Exhibitors may not move from an assigned booth to another booth, assume additional booth space or move booth tables, chairs, or accessories from and between other booths.
10. Once the payment has been received and the vendor table(s) and/or space have been reserved, there are no refunds given for any reason.
11. Vendors and their staff indemnify and hold SBIA, its officers, directors, organizers harmless from and against all costs, damages, judgments or legal expenses which may arise from this agreement, setup, exhibition,participation or dismantling activities during, before and after the bazaar. Vendors also assume all risks of loss, injury, theft or damage of any kind or nature whatsoever to any exhibit or component thereof; including but not limited to food, goods, merchandise, cash, records or any other property. Further, vendors are expressly bound, at their expense, to repair any damage that they cause to the bazaar fixtures or the venue (Santa Clara County Fairgrounds or wherever the Bazaar is held) through unauthorized modifications or movement of their exhibit.
12. There will be few tables set aside for Non-Profit Organizations. These will be reserved as normal vendors (first come, first serve) and an application and contract must also be filled out and signed by an authorized representative of the Organization.
13. Audio, video and multi media equipment will be monitored by SBIA officials to maintain and ensure that a comfortable sound level is maintained.
14.Fireworks or incendiary devices, fuel tanks, heating appliances, etc. are strictly prohibited inside the hall. Please read below for details about cooking and preparation of food items outside of the hall.
15. Vendors and their staff are expected to follow appropriate standards of behavior and ethics when dealing with customers and soliciting businesses.
16. The SBIA Eid Bazaar starts at10:00 am and ends at 4:00pm. All Vendors must start closing up and cleaning their area at least 30 minutes before closing of the Bazaar and no sales will be permitted outside of these hours except with authorization from SBIA.
17. SBIA has the right to shutdown any vendor table(s) which is/are in violation any of the rules and regulations of the SBIA Eid Bazaar at its sole discretion. All violators will be ejected without refund.
1. All Food vendors must have a valid license to sell food, either from a legitimate Restaurant and/or Food business or by obtaining a one day and/or event permit to sell food (These permits can be obtained from the Department of Environmental Health and Consumer Protection at the Santa Clara County offices). All food vendors must submit a photocopy of their license or permit with their registration form and payment to SBIA.
2. SBIA is not liable for any food poisoning or sickness that may occur to the public for the food eaten from any food vendor stall at the SBIA Eid Bazaar and all Food vendors take full responsibility for the food they cook and/or provide at the SBIA Eid Bazaar.
3. No Food Vendor is allowed to sell any drinks (soda, water, tea, etc.) unless authorized in writing to do so from the SBIA Eid Bazaar Coordinator or assigned SBIA official.
4. All Food vendors are required to provide their own signs and menu listings, which are large and easy to read and understand for the public. All signs must be written in English.
5. All Food vendors are required to sell their items at the agreed upon price with the SBIA Eid Bazaar Coordinator. Please list your menu and price per plate in the form below.
6. All Food vendors are required to accept the SBIA Volunteer Food Coupons and will be reimbursed the agreed upon price at the end of the Bazaar by the SBIA Eid Bazaar Coordinator or assigned SBIA official.
1. All vendors can set-up their booth from 7:00pm to 10:00pm the night before Eid, or from 7:00am to 10:00am the morning of Eid.
2. All vendors will be given a gate pass (see below) to bring in one vehicle into the fairgrounds for loading/unloading of their merchandise, equipment and/or supplies for their booth.
3. Vendors are not allowed to double-park or park their vehicles hazardously by blocking entrances/exits to the hall(s) and should move their vehicles to the designated parking areas after loading/unloading has been completed. Violators will be cited and will have their vehicles towed with first offense.
4. Only one gate pass will be given to each vendor. Food vendors will be given a maximum of 2 gate passes. If additional gate passes are required, you must submit the request in writing at the time of submitting the registration form and payment to SBIA.
5. If you do not receive your gate pass the night before Eid, then your name and gate pass will be provided at the front gate by 8:30 am the morning of Eid.