Congregational Resumed: Maximum Attendance Capacity 65
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, SBIA is restricting the number of attendees allowed per prayer. Please use the forms below to sign up for daily prayers or Jumuah prayers. All prayers are held at Harris Way location.
SBIA and its management are doing their best to follow the Federal/State/City Laws. While much uncertainty and apprehension remain, we do know that COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. It may also spread by touching a surface or object that has the virus on it and then touching your mouth, nose, or eyes. SBIA is holding religious services based on the Federal/State/City guidelines and is not responsible for any virus transmission which may be beyond its control. Hence it is up to the congregant to make the informed individual decision to attend the Prayer at SBIA or pray at home. Note: Registering for the prayer means you are acknowledging that you will follow all rules and agree with the above disclaimer.
- Children less than 13 years old will not be allowed
- Persons age 65 years or older are requested to pray at home
- Prayer attendees must come with wudu and bring their own prayer rugs
- There will be no access to the building and therefore no arrangement for wudu
- Please use hand sanitizer before and after visiting SBIA
- Attendees must wear facial masks at all times and maintain six feet distance between each other
- Each participant will be screened for symptoms of fever or illness
- Prayer shall be limited to 65 persons; congregants will be allowed on a first-come, first-served basis. Two volunteers and our imam will make up the maximum number of participants permitted
- Congregants must pray fard only and leave immediately thereafter